The new membership levels are as follows (see chart below for pricing):
- General Members. No ratings fees for USATT Sanctioned Tournaments, USATT Events (US Open, US National Championships), and/or USATT Sanctioned Leagues. USATT will continue to offer multi-year memberships under the "General Membership" category.
- Associate Members. No membership fee. May pay on a per-event basis as outlined below. Associate Memberships will only be offered on a year-to-year basis, and Associate Members may not participate in USATT Sanctioned Leagues. (Please note that, in accordance with the USATT By-Laws, Associate Members may not vote in elections.)
The new membership pricing, which will go into effect on November 15, 2015, is as follows:
|Tournament Pass (sanctioned)||$20||n/a|
|Tournament Pass (USATT events)||$25||n/a|
Please note the following with regard to the timing and implementation of the new membership levels:
- There is no additional fee for those members currently in good standing.
- Memberships renewed or new memberships purchased between November 15, 2015 and December 31, 2015 will expire on December 31 of the expiration year. For example, if you purchase a new 1-year membership on November 18, 2015, your expiration date will be December 31, 2016.
- You must be an Associate Member to purchase a tournament pass.
- Ratings fees will be discontinued on January 1, 2016.